Medical Misinformation- YouTube strikes down my video
- INTRODUCTION: Youtube Took down my video for violating Their medical misinformation policy. The video that was taken down was titles W.H.O says Lockdowns are a bad idea.
- Now Clearly if I am making a statement like that I had better have something to back it up am I right? Well I did and it was from the New York Post article released on October 11, 2020. What was the misinformation? Was I lying and what is The W.H.O saying today about the lockdowns?
Recap of Headline: New York Post W.H.O warns against COVID-19 lockdowns due to economic damage
By Jackie Salo Oct 11, 2020 1:02pm
- W.H.O Envoy Dr David Nabarro said “such restrictive measures should only be treated as a last resort” as well as going on to say in this article “We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus,” Nabarro said.
- So the question here is where is the misinformation? All I did was read this article a year ago and a few days ago I get the strike? What is their medical misinformation policy?
- Well I looked through their policies of medical misinformation and man have they thought of everything. With all that they have at some point YouTubers will need to talk in code in order to get pass the overlords of Youtube or simply do not question it at all. I am sure they prefer the latter.
- I narrowed it down to their social distancing and self isolation misinformation and think that may have been the one I was striked for. Check this out.
Click here and look for Social distancing and Self-isolation misinformation.
- Now notice they claim that this is a strike if you claim to dispute the efficacy of local health authorities or W.H.O’s guidance on physical distancing or self-isolation. Yet I am pretty sure that was not the reason for my video. Then again it is taken down now and the world past the 50 views I got may never know!
- So then did the stance of the W.H.O change? It must have for me to be cast a stone upon for medical misinformation. Mind you if this is the case it still doesn’t look good on them because I clearly show proof of the article of last year and you can see that all I was doing was simply reading and commentating on it. Anyhow did they change their mind? Let us see what the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION SAYS NOW.
Click here and look for What is WHO’s position on ‘lockdowns’ as a way of fighting COVID-19?
- So nothing has changed. Maybe they haven’t updated it? Maybe they think it is still relevant? Whatever it is their for everyone to see? Was I lying? Is not the W.H.O saying still exactly what I said in my low budget video?
- Now I am sure I said some wild things about covid-19 that might have triggered all the other policies they have on the topic of this virus and it isn’t so much about what the World Health Organization said and still clearly believes. I Guess we will see how long this video stands up am I right?
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/alexsy-felix/message
In the midst of Chaos Christ is there!